Thursday, May 5, 2011

Female Superiority

I find it entertaining to surround myself with men who adore me and want to be around me.  I rarely lack for male companionship and I doubt I ever will.  Call it a gift. Some people would say I'm shameless but I call it being a mastermind of men.
I always thought men were the predators and women were the prey but now that I've actually dwelt on it, it seems to me that it is just the opposite.
Here's the scenario:  a woman walks into a bar, she sits down and orders a drink and makes eye contact with every man she can.  Before she knows it, she gets offers to buy her drinks.  If she went to the bar just to drink, she's set for the evening.  If she went there to find a one-night lover, she's well on her way to reaching her goal.  Face it, women can get what they want when they want it.  The problem lies in deciding what it is that we want at the time.
So, let's say that this woman wants to just get drunk and then go home in a taxi.  Her drinks keep coming and all she has to do is smile and make trite conversation with the poor sucker who thinks he's gonna take her home.  When she's had her fill, she makes some kind of half legitimate excuse that she has to work early tomorrow or has company coming from out of town, or whatever, and when Mr. Hopeful offers to drive her home, she says she's already called the taxi and thanks for offering.  If the situation were reversed, the man would be left with a bulging hard-on to contend with and will be nursing a three day hangover.  The odd thing is; men will never catch on!  It's been working for centuries and they still have no clue and women will continue to be a mystery to them.  Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment